Recently I heard of a few good books I thought I’d share with my followers.
Rather than me rewriting the benefit of reading these books, I grabbed the Google Info panel for these books and pasted below the links included here:
- First, Break all the Rules by Marcus Buckingham
- The Lean Startup by Eric Reis
- The Hard Thing about Hard Things by Ben Horowitz
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
- The E-Myth, Why most businesses don’t work and what to do about it by Michael Gerber
- Shoe Dog, A Memoir by the Creator of Nike by Phil Knight
- Purple Cow; Transform your business by being Remarkable by Seth Godin
- Crushing It!: How Great Entrepreneurs Build Their Business and Influence-and How You Can, Too by Gary Vaynerchuck
- Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALs Lead and Win By Jock Willinik
- What Got You Here Won’t Get You There by Marshall Goldsmith
I think these books could be useful for any business owner or leader to read.
Please follow or connect with me on LinkedIn if you want to see what I am sharing and engaging on there.